make a change by improving sustainability skills
SUSTAINABLE LEADERSHIP I sustainability skills for cross-cultural collaboration
Systems thinking, intercultural leadership and cross-border project management is a rising demand in international and interdisciplinary cooperation. Interculturalism is key when it comes to aligning and agreeing upon success factors, communication principles, cultural values and behaviors within international teams.
Intercultural leadership skills make mastering these special challenges possible in both international and interdisciplinary contexts. A comprehensive understanding of intercultural leadership, communication and values are essential to keeping projects on track. Intercultural leadership competencies support in identifying and resolving issues in the context of cross-cultural cooperation, communication and mutual understanding.
This workshop builds on your existing leadership skills and enhances them with an intercultural component. Reflection units and practical exercises demonstrate how to adopt and deploy methods and interventions flexibly to suit current needs.
- Roles, responsibilities and skills in intercultural project management
- Areas of deployment: individual intercultural leadership competencies
- Complexity of intercultural projects and stakeholder management
- Self-perception and conflicts in multi-cultural project management
- Skills development: from empathy to persistence
- Toolbox: Leadership and intervention techniques in cross-cultural working environments
- Orientation on career paths in international working fields
- Understanding the challenges of cross-cultural project leadership
- Reflection on participants’ own understanding of leadership
- Enhancing intercultural leadership skills
- Peer Coaching
“We make space for sustainable learning – for improved communication, collaboration and change”
Dr. Christine Issa & Prof. Dr. Sardar M. Kohistani
GET IN TOUCH
call +49 211. 2392 1786